WS Publishing & WS Approval 6.11 will hit the systems on the following dates (TEST / PROD)
|FMCG||October 24th, 2018 / November 3rd, 2018|
|Retailer Portals||October 24th, 2018 / November 3rd, 2018|
|GS1 Austria||November 3rd, 2018 / November 3rd, 2018|
|GS1 Belgium||October 24th, 2018 / November 3rd, 2018|
|GS1 Netherlands||October 24th, 2018 / November 3rd, 2018|
|Generic Publishing||October 24th, 2018 / November 3rd, 2018|
|GS1 Australia||October 30th, 2018 / November 12th, 2018|
Expected release scope
New combination possibilities in Smart Search
We’ve implemented some adjustments to the smart search in WS Publishing.
In the previous option you were only able to select one of the many criterias of the smart search, but using the smart search with release 6.11 offers you the possibility to combine each search criteria with AND. Simply set your marks on the correct radio options and you are able to search e.g for all published items to a specific retailer which have CIC state Received.
In addition to that we’ve made some smaller adjustments to the Smart Search regarding layout and usability.
M2M Enhancements for Digital Asset Management
When providing trade item information as a hybrid supplier you are now able to enrich these M2M items within WS Publishing with digital asset information. Prior to this change, every update to your items via M2M would have wiped the relations to digital assets within WS Publishing.
Now the workflow is pretty simple:
- Send your items via M2M
- Log into WS Publishing, upload and link your digital assets to the item and sent it out.
- Linked digital assets will be kept with your trade items, independent of the digital asset information contained in the M2M CIN.
More power for the search due to most recent Elastic Search 6.4
With release 6.11 we’ve updated our underlying search index engine Elastic Search to the most recent version 6.4. What does this mean in detail?
- More performance for every search you trigger on the system
- Search for language dependent attributes now works perfectly smooth, that means your search will deliver results where you search term is either contained in the englisch attribute value or the german one. Or any other language you’ve filled in.
- Search for trade item dependent values is now also be possible. That means you will get all results where your search term is in any of the trading partner dependent values.
Elastic Search 6.4 … To boldly search what no one has searched before…
BMS 3.1.7 Support for our customers
Release 6.11 provides support for the Business Message Standard 3.1.7 to fulfill the requirements of our customers
- Data Model Changes
- New Validation Rules
- Modification to existing validation rules
- Support of Global Product Classification Update 11/2018
- Support of Target Market Codes D_A, 001 and 097