- FIRST CASE the Item is no longer available: the GTIN can be deleted and will not be reused
- CHANGE BY REFRESH + Discontinue date
- SECOND CASE the item is seasonal so the deletion is temporary: the GTIN will be reused for this item
- CORRECTION + end availability date time
FIRST CASE. the Item is no longer available: the GTIN can be deleted and will not be reused
- with editor mode “change by refresh” set the discontinued Date Time (Auslaufsdatum) to 7 days later: this will give the recipient enough time to adjust internally for the change
- enter a date in “Effective date time” (for example: from today)
- save and release: with the release, the recipients of your data will be informed of the applied change. Wait until this information is successfully transmitted to the recipients!
- revoke publication – if this option is inactive, publish first
- go to “my items” and look for the item
- select the item and click on the button “Delete”
If you want to delete only one article in a hierarchy, do not separate the hierarchy as long as it is still released.
SECOND CASE. the item is seasonal so the deletion is temporary
the procedure in this case would be the following:
- with editor mode “CORRECT” set the end of availability as requested
- save the change and release: no deletion is necessary, the item will just stop to be available for a time frame.