There may be several reasons why your data are not visible to the recipients.
- Only published data can be visible for the recipients; data which are still in draft or released mode can not be visible for the recipient—> make sure you have correctly published the GTIN(s)
- The GTIN has been published but the recipient has not set any subscription with your GLN or for that specific GTIN—> contact your business partner and ask him/her to verify whether a subscription has been correctly set up.
- There may be a general delay: depending on the type and the moment of the publication, data may arrive a couple of hours after the publication.
- Data sent to the whole Target Market require a longer time for the technical process to be completed
- Several aspects may interfere with the general system performances (extreme load, other technical issues)—> in this case please contact the Help Desk for further investigation, providing the affected GTIN(s): firstname.lastname@example.org